Mission and Outreach
'For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink...'(Mat 25:35-36)
The Church is called to be Christ’s hands and feet, sent into the world to communicate the Gospel to all people. At St. John's, we try to discover how our time, talent and resources may be used to reach out beyond our walls to share Christ’s love with others.
Our current Mission program includes financial, and/or food and clothing donations to:
- Licking County Food Pantry
- New Beginnings Women’s Shelter
- Shepherd Hill Half-Way House
- Licking County Coalition of Care
- Salvation Army
- Licking County Coalition for Housing
- Pathways of Licking County
- One Great Hour of Sharing
- Habitat For Humanity
- Pipestem W.VA
- And many, many more...
The greater in number and more diverse the people that
do his work, the more the Lord's work here on earth
grows. Join us in our effort to serve the greater mission in
our community and beyond.